Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

JOY

Hello everyone,
Barbara here back back today with what is my last Craft-Dee BowZ post here for 2014.We have a few more posts left to finish out the year and then we will have two new designers starting in January. Make sure to check out our blog for the last of this years posts.

I recently bought a stair step die from Accucut and decided to use that card design for this, my last Craft-Dee BowZ project for this year.

Let me share this card with you.


I used a typewritten designer paper to mat the front while I used an embossed white card stock to mat the back.

 
 On the steps I used a cut out of the word JOY using that same designer paper



Here is a close-up of my bow. I made a triple loop bow and positioned it up by the top step, allowing for the card to be closed and mailed.

SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Sizzix Holiday Joy 
Paper/Card Stock
: Green CS, Wjite CS, DP
Ink: Memento - Olive Grove, Peanut Brittle, Rich Cocoa
Dies Used: Sizzix - Holiday Joy, Word Play Alphabet, Accucut - Stair Step Die
Accessories
Craft-Dee BowZ  tool,  ribbon, embossing folder, dimensional foam, Starform Stickers (used as border on the front panel over the DP)