Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Merry Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Well, today is the 1st Tuesday of the month and that means it's my turn to post here at Craft-Dee BowZ. This month's theme is Christmas/Holidays.

Here is the card I made for this month's theme.

My Santa stamp is so old, but he's my favorite Santa stamp ever. I added stickers for the ornaments, the sentiment and the pine bough. For the background panel I used a sheet of designer paper that depicts images of Santa. Each of those images are about the size of a postage stamp. I used vellum to tone that paper down since I wanted my stamped Santa to be the focal point.

I glittered the ornaments and colored the pine bough with an alcohol marker.

The bow is a multi loop green sheer organza ribbon. I love working with that type of ribbon.

Here is a close up of the bow.


Reminder - We would love it if you could set aside a few minutes to join us in our blog hop. The hop starts tomorrow nite at 10:00 p.m. ET and ends Saturday at noon.Some wonderful Christmas cards are ready to inspire you and don't forget the awesome bows too..

During the blog hop, leaving a comment at the Craft-Dee BowZ blog and on the design team members individual posts will make you eligible to win the prize of the Craft-Dee BowZ tool.

Hope to see you at the hop.